Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase due to adverse weather conditions.
- Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to the venue to any person
- Request any person to leave the eco-village and / or take appropriate action to enforce regulations
- Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused entry and / or requested to leave the eco-village.
- Persons must be aged 6 to 12 years inclusive to be eligible for ‘children’ tickets. Children under 6 years are free of charge.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Alpine Nature Experience shall not be liable for injury or damage to any property or persons from any cause whatsoever (including negligence or gross negligence of staff).
- Photographs, movies or video taken of Alpine Nature Experience’s venues are for personal use and enjoyment. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of Alpine Nature Experience management, is strictly prohibited and contravenes copyright laws.
- It is a condition that persons under the age of 16 shall be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible for their conduct while at any of Alpine Nature Experience’s venues.
- Tickets are valid only for the date printed on the ticket for the tour
- Prices do vary and are correct at the time of purchase.
- Alpine Nature Experience reserves the right to change ticket prices without notice. If there has been a change in price upwards between the time of original purchase and time of entry, the ticket holder will be liable to pay the additional costs or difference.
- Participants with back, neck, shoulder or heartconditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk.
Risk warning and acknowledgement
Your participation in the recreational activities supplied by Alpine Nature Experience may involve risk.
For example, hypothermia, leg and arm injuries etc.
The risks involved may result in personal injury including death. Prior to undertaking any such recreational activity, you should ensure you are aware of all of the risks involved, including those risks associated with any health condition you may have.
By ticking the box, you acknowledge, agree, and understand that participation in the recreational services provided by Alpine Nature Expeience may involve risk. You agree and undertake any such risk voluntarily and at your own risk.
WARNING UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADING ACT 2012
Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the supplier named on this form is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you—
are rendered with due care and skill; and
are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier; and
might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier.
Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this form.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012. Exclusion of rights under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria)
By ticking the box, you agree that the liability of SUPPLIER for any death or personal injury (as defined in the Fair Trading Act 1999) that may be suffered by me (or a person from whom or on whose behalf I am acquiring the services) resulting from the supply of recreational services is excluded.
RISK WARNING SIGN Exclusion of Right to Sue
These Conditions Affect Your Legal Right. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Alpine Nature Experience, their employees and agents shall have no liability howsoever caused to YOU or any dependant for personal injury or death suffered by YOU or any dependant arising in any way whatsoever from the supply by Alpine Nature Experience of recreational services, including but not limited to snowshoe walk, hike and cooking class.
YOU acknowledge that Recreational Services are dangerous activities with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and some times death) are common. YOU by your participation accept all risks of personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from your participation in such recreational activities and YOU and any dependants release and forever discharge
Alpine Nature Experience and its employees and agents from all and any liability and claims arising from the supply of the Recreational Services.