Hotham COVID-19 booking policy:
Please note that we have up-dated our T&C and adhere to the following COVID-19 booking policy:
We are committed to provide a cancellation, change of dates, credit forward or full refund on all bookings if:
- You, or a direct family member, or travelling companion contract COVID 19 and are unable to travel on your intended dates
- Mount Hotham resort is closed due to COVID 19; OR
- Government policies due to COVID 19 prevent you from travelling on your intended dates.
– Indulge a little longer and add a Dinner Plain Onsen package.
– Opt for a one hour skidoo tour around the Hotham resort with SnowStuffPark.
How to find us?
Where: Wire Plain car park / Bus Stop Nb 12
Meeting point: In front of the ski shelter.
Time: 16:30 (June-July) / 17:00 (August - September)
GPS: -36.996383 ; 147.17474
What to bring?
Snowshoe to Fondue:
Waterproof jacket, hat or beanie, scarf, gloves, warm socks, waterproof shoes appropriate to walk in, warm clothes.
Igloo to Skidoo:
All the above plus, toothbrush, warm pyjama, dry change of cloth, a little backpack to fit it all. And a swimming costume for the Onsen if took the package!